Wikia

The Last Story Wiki

Weapons

Comments39
341pages on
this wiki
This page is basically just a list of all the weapons from The Last Story.

Top 10 Highest AttackEdit

  1. Zan Lance
  2. Traive
  3. Stranger
  4. Lightning Axe
  5. Rune Blade
  6. Nameless Nothingness
  7. Magmarak
  8. Black Hole/Starburst
  9. Divine Poet
  10. Guardian Fang

Top 5 Highest Magic AttackEdit

Because that there are not enough Magical Weapons, I am only going to put 5. Also, the prize weapons as well as North/South Wing are counted as magical weapons but they do not have the magical attack. Joke weapons also pass as magical weapons since their mag attack is good as well, but we don't want to put it in this category.

  1. Witchcraft
  2. Sorcerer
  3. Wisdom Dagger
  4. Affection Dagger
  5. Enchanter

Note: The Arganan Dagger has the highest Attack for a magical weapon in the game.

Melee WeaponsEdit

These bonuses appear originally, or upgraded up to at least 3+. They are not in order from strongest to weakest.

  1. Paladin: Light Element and 100% chance guarding will restore 10% of health lost
  2. Blade: 1% chance to deal 2x damage
  3. Rune Blade: 5% chance deal 2x damage
  4. Zoran's Sword: Darkness Element
  5. Sixfold Fiend: Darkness Element and 2x damage to humans
  6. Phantom Sword: 80% chance to deal 1.5x damage to humans
  7. Rapier: Diffusing while using Vertical Slice causes 50% more damage
  8. Guardian Blade: Nature Element and 20% chance for critical
  9. Guardian Fang: Nature Element and 30% chance for critical
  10. Nameless: Ice Damage and 1% chance overcoming defense
  11. Nameless Nothingness: Ice Damage and 20% chance overcoming defense
  12. Grand Swell: Nature Element and breaks spider's front guard
  13. Wooden Grand: Nature Element and breaking spider's front guard
  14. Death: Slash damage 1.5x and 5% chance inflicting Instant Death
  15. Sanctuary: Light Element and 20% chance for critical
  16. Caliburn: Light Element and 20% chance of critical
  17. Gladiator: 20% chance for critical
  18. Justice: 10% chance of recovering 50% HP during a chain
  19. General Sword: No attributes sold for 18300G
  20. Lapis Lazuli: Star Elemental and gathering burst deals 5x damage
  21. Flame Lizard: Fire Elemental and 1.4x damage to reptids
  22. Speed Star: 15%+ movement speed
  23. Defender: Damage reduced by guard 50%
  24. Healel: 80% chance recovering 10% of health
  25. Rising Sun: When chaining, 30% chance on to overcome enemy's defense
  26. Demon: 20% chance recover a life when defeating enemies
  27. Divine Poet: 5% chance inflicting charm
  28. Zan Lance: Regular arrows become burst arrows
  29. Airblade: 30% chance to recover 25% of health
  30. Reptid Edge: Deals 1.6x increased damage to Reptids
  31. Fallen Angel: Star Element and Vertical Slice damage 1.3x
  32. Chaos Blade: 100% chance 0.5 health restores per second when SP gauge is full.
  33. Stranger: Star Element, 15%+ movement speed and slash damage 2x
  34. Traive (Zael and Dagran only): 80% chance healing 20% health back
  35. Blue Blade: Ice Element and skill bar recovery rate
  36. Crescent Moon: 80% chance dealing 1.2x damage
  37. Undead Edge: Deals 1.5x damage to undead enemies
  38. Killer Cutter: 5% chance to inflict instant death
  39. Para Axe 10% chance of inflicting paralysis
  40. Lightning Axe: 10% chance inflicting paralyze and 30% chance of performing a lightning strike attack.
  41. Ogre Hammer: Overcomes ogres' defenses and 10% chance of performing a nature attack.
  42. Blood Sword: Absorb 30-50%+ of the damage dealth by a back attack 5%+ chance of looting items
  43. Knight Sword: Deals 1.4x+ damage to beast and spiders
  44. Rogue Edge: Deals 3x damage on Slash
  45. Fang: Ice Element
  46. Nightmare: 15%+ SP accumulation
  47. Black Hole: Ice Element and Skill Bar recovery rate
  48. Emperor: Life is set to 1 and has a 30% chance to restore 30% of damage dealt
  49. Starburst: Fire Element and magic diffusion 4x damage
  50. Sun Blade: Fire Element and Magic diffusion 4x damage
  51. Karma: Fire Element
  52. Gurak Edge: Deals 1.6x increased damage to Gurak
  53. Gurak Blade: Deals 2x increased damage to Gurak
  54. Magmarak: Deals 2x damage to Gurak and deals 2x damage on vertical slice
  55. East Wing: 5% chance inflicting Petrify
  56. West Wing: 5% chance inflicting Sticky

Magic WeaponsEdit

  1. Dagger: 80% chance to inflict 1.2x its magic damage
  2. Magic Dagger10% chance to recover 25% of the damage taken
  3. Wisdom Dagger:10% chance to receive no damage
  4. Sorcerer: 30% chance to inflict 1.2x damage and 20%+ casting speed
  5. Witchcraft: SP accumulation 40% and 20%+ casting speed
  6. North Wing: Magic damage increased to 1.6x and 20%+ casting speed
  7. South Wing: At max SP, casting time is increased by 50%
  8. Gurak Dagger: 5% chance dealing magical damage is 3x
  9. Arganan Dagger: Light Element and 40% casting speed at max SP
  10. Enchanter:10% chance of recovering 10% HP when attacking
  11. Memento Dagger (Yurick only)
  12. Affection Dagger (Yurick only): SP accumulation 30%+ and casting speed 80%+

Prize WeaponsEdit

  1. Coral:30% chance vertical slice inflicts paralyze and phys/mag deals 1.3x damage
  2. Rose: 50% chance Gathering burst does 10x damage and phys/mag does 1.3x damage
  3. Sunflower: 30% chance Gathering burst inflicts dizzy and P/M does 1.3x damage
  4. Squishy Hammer: 10% chance recover 10% health and P/M does 1.3x damage
  5. Prophet: 15%+ chance slash inflicts instant death and P/M does 1.3x damage
  6. Zero Sword: 15% movement speed and P/M does 1.3x damage
  7. Claw Sword: 50% chance Gathering Burst recovers 100% health lost and P/M does 1.3x damage
  8. Trident: 50% chance Vertical Slide does 2x damage and P/M does 1.3x damage
  9. Eclipse: Slow Effect on Gathering increased by 5x and deals 1.3x damage
  10. Spirale: 50% chance Vertical Slide deals 2x damage and P/M does 1.3x damage
  11. Dragoon: 50% chance Gathering Burst heals 25% of damage dealt to allies and P/M does 1.3x damage

Joke WeaponsEdit

  1. Hoe: 1% chance dealing Instant Death.
  2. Ladle: 10% chance to receive gold from 30% of damage dealt to enemies.
  3. Wine Bottle: 10% chance inflicting Dizzy.
  4. Leek: 10% chance inflicting Sticky.
  5. Frying Pan: 10% chance inflicting Charm.
  6. Kitchen Knife: 5% chance receiving gold from 30% damage dealt.
  7. Hammer: 10% chance inflicting Silence.
  8. Axe: 1% chance inflicting Instant Death.
  9. Lance: 10% chance inflicting Petrify.
  10. Pitchfork: 5% chance inflicting Paralyze.
  11. Wood Club: 10% chance inflicting Dizzy.
  12. Chair: 10% chance inflicting Silence.

Blunt SwordsEdit

  1. Blunt Copper Sword No attributes Sold for 2000G
  2. Blunt Silver Sword No attributes Sold for 5000G
  3. Blunt Gold Sword No attributes Sold for 8000G
  4. Blunt Diamond Sword No attributes Sold for 16000G
  5. Blunt Truth Sword No attributes Sold for 30000G

BombsEdit

Bombs are cylindrical weapons used against certain bosses. They come in three types: Daze Bomb, Flare Bomb, and Heal Bomb. The Daze Bomb is green in color, Flare Bomb is orange, and Heal Bomb is white.

All of these are also found in both Co-op and Deathmatch of Multiplayer.

CrossbowEdit

It's the only long-ranged weapon in the game, it uses arrows as ammunition, the only characters that can use it are Zael, Horace and Calista (just in Chapter 27), but several non-playable allies carry them as well. In Multiplayer Deathmatch, every character can use a type of crossbow.

Crossbows:Edit

Crossbows can be upgraded up to 5+ by using a common item called Sylph's Bowstring.

  • Standard Crossbow: default crossbow from the beginning. 10% chance of inflicting paralyze and 25% chance of dealing a 3x headshot.
  • Sniper Crossbow: a crossbow suitable for sniping. 25% chance headshots deal 12x damage and headshot damage is 3x.
  • Deadly Crossbow: a crossbow which bestows death. 80% chance a headshot inflicts Death.
  • Fast Crossbow: a crossbow that excels at rapid-fire performance. 30% chance headshots deal 8x damage.

Arrows:Edit

Arrows can be used in the story and online. However, mages do not have arrow, but they do have something to shoot that corresponds to their element.

  • Arrows: Default Arrows (can be upgraded to 99+ damage).
  • Wizard Slayer: Deals high damage to mages.
  • Burst Arrows: Fire Element, destroys environmental objects and deals high damage to Wyms and archers.
  • Fireworks: Distracts certain NPCs.
  • Sleep Arrows (only in Chapter 27): Puts guards to sleep.
  • Paralysis Arrows: Paralyzes enemies.
  • Prank Bananas: Makes enemies and NPCs slip; useful in many situations...
  • Silver Arrow: Weakens and deals high damage to vampires; can be obtained in Chapter 20 and 36, can also be bought from Zoran later in the game.
  • Charm Arrow (Sidequest): Can make anybody fall in love with the user for a few minutes.
  • Heal Arrow (Online): Heals 2000 health to allies.
  • Annihilator Arrows (Online): deals Large Non-Elemental damage.
  • Thunder Arrows (Online): Only Zangurak and Zepha can shoot these. Deals lightning damage.
  • Light Arrows (Online): Only Berith can shoot these. These arrows are red in color and explode on impact.
  • Elemental Arrows (Online): Only mages can use these. They correspond to their users' type of magic [for example: Calista shoots holy arrows].

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki