Top 10 Highest AttackEdit
- Zan Lance
- Lightning Axe
- Rune Blade
- Nameless Nothingness
- Black Hole/Starburst
- Divine Poet
- Guardian Fang
Top 5 Highest Magic AttackEdit
Because that there are not enough Magical Weapons, I am only going to put 5. Also, the prize weapons as well as North/South Wing are counted as magical weapons but they do not have the magical attack. Joke weapons also pass as magical weapons since their mag attack is good as well, but we don't want to put it in this category.
Note: The Arganan Dagger has the highest Attack for a magical weapon in the game.
These bonuses appear originally, or upgraded up to at least 3+. They are not in order from strongest to weakest.
- Paladin: Light Element and 100% chance guarding will restore 10% of health lost
- Blade: 1% chance to deal 2x damage
- Rune Blade: 5% chance deal 2x damage
- Zoran's Sword: Darkness Element
- Sixfold Fiend: Darkness Element and 2x damage to humans
- Phantom Sword: 80% chance to deal 1.5x damage to humans
- Rapier: Diffusing while using Vertical Slice causes 50% more damage
- Guardian Blade: Nature Element and 20% chance for critical
- Guardian Fang: Nature Element and 30% chance for critical
- Nameless: Ice Damage and 1% chance overcoming defense
- Nameless Nothingness: Ice Damage and 20% chance overcoming defense
- Grand Swell: Nature Element and breaks spider's front guard
- Wooden Grand: Nature Element and breaking spider's front guard
- Death: Slash damage 1.5x and 5% chance inflicting Instant Death
- Sanctuary: Light Element and 20% chance for critical
- Caliburn: Light Element and 20% chance of critical
- Gladiator: 20% chance for critical
- Justice: 10% chance of recovering 50% HP during a chain
- General Sword: No attributes sold for 18300G
- Lapis Lazuli: Star Elemental and gathering burst deals 5x damage
- Flame Lizard: Fire Elemental and 1.4x damage to reptids
- Speed Star: 15%+ movement speed
- Defender: Damage reduced by guard 50%
- Healel: 80% chance recovering 10% of health
- Rising Sun: When chaining, 30% chance on to overcome enemy's defense
- Demon: 20% chance recover a life when defeating enemies
- Divine Poet: 5% chance inflicting charm
- Zan Lance: Regular arrows become burst arrows
- Airblade: 30% chance to recover 25% of health
- Reptid Edge: Deals 1.6x increased damage to Reptids
- Fallen Angel: Star Element and Vertical Slice damage 1.3x
- Chaos Blade: 100% chance 0.5 health restores per second when SP gauge is full.
- Stranger: Star Element, 15%+ movement speed and slash damage 2x
- Traive (Zael and Dagran only): 80% chance healing 20% health back
- Blue Blade: Ice Element and skill bar recovery rate
- Crescent Moon: 80% chance dealing 1.2x damage
- Undead Edge: Deals 1.5x damage to undead enemies
- Killer Cutter: 5% chance to inflict instant death
- Para Axe 10% chance of inflicting paralysis
- Lightning Axe: 10% chance inflicting paralyze and 30% chance of performing a lightning strike attack.
- Ogre Hammer: Overcomes ogres' defenses and 10% chance of performing a nature attack.
- Blood Sword: Absorb 30-50%+ of the damage dealth by a back attack 5%+ chance of looting items
- Knight Sword: Deals 1.4x+ damage to beast and spiders
- Rogue Edge: Deals 3x damage on Slash
- Fang: Ice Element
- Nightmare: 15%+ SP accumulation
- Black Hole: Ice Element and Skill Bar recovery rate
- Emperor: Life is set to 1 and has a 30% chance to restore 30% of damage dealt
- Starburst: Fire Element and magic diffusion 4x damage
- Sun Blade: Fire Element and Magic diffusion 4x damage
- Karma: Fire Element
- Gurak Edge: Deals 1.6x increased damage to Gurak
- Gurak Blade: Deals 2x increased damage to Gurak
- Magmarak: Deals 2x damage to Gurak and deals 2x damage on vertical slice
- East Wing: 5% chance inflicting Petrify
- West Wing: 5% chance inflicting Sticky
- Dagger: 80% chance to inflict 1.2x its magic damage
- Magic Dagger10% chance to recover 25% of the damage taken
- Wisdom Dagger:10% chance to receive no damage
- Sorcerer: 30% chance to inflict 1.2x damage and 20%+ casting speed
- Witchcraft: SP accumulation 40% and 20%+ casting speed
- North Wing: Magic damage increased to 1.6x and 20%+ casting speed
- South Wing: At max SP, casting time is increased by 50%
- Gurak Dagger: 5% chance dealing magical damage is 3x
- Arganan Dagger: Light Element and 40% casting speed at max SP
- Enchanter:10% chance of recovering 10% HP when attacking
- Memento Dagger (Yurick only)
- Affection Dagger (Yurick only): SP accumulation 30%+ and casting speed 80%+
- Coral:30% chance vertical slice inflicts paralyze and phys/mag deals 1.3x damage
- Rose: 50% chance Gathering burst does 10x damage and phys/mag does 1.3x damage
- Sunflower: 30% chance Gathering burst inflicts dizzy and P/M does 1.3x damage
- Squishy Hammer: 10% chance recover 10% health and P/M does 1.3x damage
- Prophet: 15%+ chance slash inflicts instant death and P/M does 1.3x damage
- Zero Sword: 15% movement speed and P/M does 1.3x damage
- Claw Sword: 50% chance Gathering Burst recovers 100% health lost and P/M does 1.3x damage
- Trident: 50% chance Vertical Slide does 2x damage and P/M does 1.3x damage
- Eclipse: Slow Effect on Gathering increased by 5x and deals 1.3x damage
- Spirale: 50% chance Vertical Slide deals 2x damage and P/M does 1.3x damage
- Dragoon: 50% chance Gathering Burst heals 25% of damage dealt to allies and P/M does 1.3x damage
- Hoe: 1% chance dealing Instant Death.
- Ladle: 10% chance to receive gold from 30% of damage dealt to enemies.
- Wine Bottle: 10% chance inflicting Dizzy.
- Leek: 10% chance inflicting Sticky.
- Frying Pan: 10% chance inflicting Charm.
- Kitchen Knife: 5% chance receiving gold from 30% damage dealt.
- Hammer: 10% chance inflicting Silence.
- Axe: 1% chance inflicting Instant Death.
- Lance: 10% chance inflicting Petrify.
- Pitchfork: 5% chance inflicting Paralyze.
- Wood Club: 10% chance inflicting Dizzy.
- Chair: 10% chance inflicting Silence.
- Blunt Copper Sword No attributes Sold for 2000G
- Blunt Silver Sword No attributes Sold for 5000G
- Blunt Gold Sword No attributes Sold for 8000G
- Blunt Diamond Sword No attributes Sold for 16000G
- Blunt Truth Sword No attributes Sold for 30000G
Bombs are cylindrical weapons used against certain bosses. They come in three types: Daze Bomb, Flare Bomb, and Heal Bomb. The Daze Bomb is green in color, Flare Bomb is orange, and Heal Bomb is white.
It's the only long-ranged weapon in the game, it uses arrows as ammunition, the only characters that can use it are Zael, Horace and Calista (just in Chapter 27), but several non-playable allies carry them as well. In Multiplayer Deathmatch, every character can use a type of crossbow.
Crossbows can be upgraded up to 5+ by using a common item called Sylph's Bowstring.
- Standard Crossbow: default crossbow from the beginning. 10% chance of inflicting paralyze and 25% chance of dealing a 3x headshot.
- Sniper Crossbow: a crossbow suitable for sniping. 25% chance headshots deal 12x damage and headshot damage is 3x.
- Deadly Crossbow: a crossbow which bestows death. 80% chance a headshot inflicts Death.
- Fast Crossbow: a crossbow that excels at rapid-fire performance. 30% chance headshots deal 8x damage.
Arrows can be used in the story and online. However, mages do not have arrow, but they do have something to shoot that corresponds to their element.
- Arrows: Default Arrows (can be upgraded to 99+ damage).
- Wizard Slayer: Deals high damage to mages.
- Burst Arrows: Fire Element, destroys environmental objects and deals high damage to Wyms and archers.
- Fireworks: Distracts certain NPCs.
- Sleep Arrows (only in Chapter 27): Puts guards to sleep.
- Paralysis Arrows: Paralyzes enemies.
- Prank Bananas: Makes enemies and NPCs slip; useful in many situations...
- Silver Arrow: Weakens and deals high damage to vampires; can be obtained in Chapter 20 and 36, can also be bought from Zoran later in the game.
- Charm Arrow (Sidequest): Can make anybody fall in love with the user for a few minutes.
- Heal Arrow (Online): Heals 2000 health to allies.
- Annihilator Arrows (Online): deals Large Non-Elemental damage.
- Thunder Arrows (Online): Only Zangurak and Zepha can shoot these. Deals lightning damage.
- Light Arrows (Online): Only Berith can shoot these. These arrows are red in color and explode on impact.
- Elemental Arrows (Online): Only mages can use these. They correspond to their users' type of magic [for example: Calista shoots holy arrows].