Description - The skin of a mighty flying beast told of in Eastern legend. Can be used to make extremely sturdy equipment.
Dragon Skin can easily be obtained by replaying Chapter 20's Haunted Mansion. There is a Golden Chest in the very first room where you will fight a long battle against Phantom Armors. Avoid going through the middle to the quest, instead, go around the middle to the Golden Chest. You will either get a Dragon Skin or Dragon Fang. It can be obtained by replaying the dungeon of the Vono Islands (Mysterious Forest) in the ruins inside a Golden Chest. Three can be found by playing Syrenne and Lowell in chapter 39.
The following quests reward a dragon skin:
- The Cook`s Ingredients
- Fisherman in east part of the river
- The chest in a tent guarded by a boy
- Elderly man beyond east river gate
- West gatekeeper of Lazulis Castle
- A boy on the walkway above the market (roughly middle of aisle)
- Sometimes Dragon Skins may appear in treasure chests around Lazulis City